This is where I wish I were:

Isn´t it beautiful? It seems so serene, mashaAllah...and it reminds me a little bit of home--there are certainly a lot of places that look like this back home....mmm...peace.
My husband went to the immigration office today to renew my visa and give it one last go for a work visa for me...
Well....they didn´t exactly like my husband much...especially when he told them that his own passport was at the American consulate....well no...that was nothing compared to when my husband corrected the mean office lady´s grammer (her native tongue)...my husband informed me that she almost threw him out after that and yelled at him "You can LEAVE now!"
Yeah...so the husband is a nervous wreck and would love to punch someone (good thing he´s not a very violent guy these days...he did take a little wack at the wall, though)...and we are a bit worried about getting the last few papers into the consulate so that we can get his visa: Quick!!!
We would prefer not to get THROWN out of this God-forsaken country.
I am pretty worried about it, too, but inshaAllah khair. My dad has to get some papers together for us and my husband already has all of the things he needs, so alhamdulillah. What more can I ask for?
I am pretty happy, otherwise. I think that we can give our daughter a better life back home, inshaAllah, and that is one of my top priorities. And we will at least have some family there, albeit non-muslims...but Allahu alim...it´s a great chance for dawah, inshaAllah!
Fi aman Allah,
Katherine

No comments:
Post a Comment