Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Getting ready to launch


Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

The good news in my life right now is that my dad has absolutely no problem with us staying by him. In fact, he seemed really happy about it, mashaAllah.

He also had no problem with the idea that I clean up and toss whatever I feel like it and get things organized. InshaAllah I think he will like having a woman in the house again...folded laundry...ooohhh....luxury, hehehehehe.

There is one condition:

My mother will NOT visit me. EVER. If I want to see her, I have to go to her place.

I don´t have a problem with this. I never much like cleaning up her mess anyway (not that I won´t be compulsively cleaning her place anyway when I visit, but I would probably freak out about her leaving behind a mess in my own dwelling).

My dad also said that he would pick up a new carseat for Jayjay on the way to the airport to pick us up, inshaAllah. Nice guy, huh? MashaAllah, that´s one less thing that we will have to take along with us and one less thing that we will need to buy, alhamdulillah!

Oki doki...that´s it for today...

Fi aman Allah,

UmmBatul



No comments:

Followers