Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,
I had a very normal, typical day today...well, I did get a package from my mom, so there is an exception.
It started out a little late, made oatmeal with milk and honey for breakfast; played with Jayjay; prayed my prayers; read some Qur´an; cleaned a little; did the abc zoo game with Jayjay at fisher price; talked to my husband on the phone and almost got into an argument with him, because I don´t agree with a job he has taken on; played with Jayjay some more; made dinner for Jayjay and I; my husband came home and I made dinner for him; I layed down for 30 minutes and then got back up again; my husband went to lay down and maybe sleep; and here I am now.
I think that maybe I will go take a shower (and take Jayjay with me, because she is still awake, but starting to get sleepy)...inshaAllah a shower will push her over the edge and make her want to sleep.
Anywho............I am really disturbed by this job that my husband has taken. I think that it is wrong from an Islamic standpoint even though it´s nothing big. My husband doesn´t agree with me and says that I´m crazy. I am not happy about it. Not at all.
..................................
Jayjay´s package was nice, alhamdulillah. My mom sent a knit poncho, mittens and a hat...and a really pretty dress and three pairs of tights, mashaAllah. All of it is adorable, mashaAllah. InshaAllah Jayjay will get a chance to wear the dress for Eid wa Allahu Alim.
Fi aman Allah,
Katherine
Saturday, December 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2006
(23)
-
▼
December
(13)
- Won´t be here for a while
- Another list
- Alhamdulillah
- A day in the life of.....
- I have created a monster...
- Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,Just...
- May Allah ta´ala make you satisfied in this life a...
- A new day...
- Getting ready to launch
- The news
- Pretty things
- All the things she can do...
- Progress?
-
▼
December
(13)

No comments:
Post a Comment