I have not yet printed out the "Things I can do in one/ten minute(s)" I hope to get to that today! InshaAllah I don't forget!
I'm working on Surat al-Falaq and Surat an-Nas with the girls now. We do it before bed (great time to do it anyway) after reading. I still want to sit down and help Jayjay with her Arabic letters, inshaAllah.
Something is helping me along my journey toward a healthier lifestyle...ironically. It's IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) also known as spastic colitis. It's rather unpleasant. It's almost like having food poisoning sometimes. Anywho. I seem to react badly to sugars, including lactose. So I'm avoiding them except in the form of fruit at the moment. Fruits don't do quite so much damage as refined sugars do. I suspect that wheat might also be a culprit, but I don't want to test that theory tooooo much at the moment. I have made sure to stop eating after dinner. Seems to be working.
The exercising is going well. Another day, another workout. I'm losing inches and pounds. Honestly, the inches are more important to me, because I'd like to be able to fit back into my old clothes again instead of having to buy new things (such a waste!). I'm having trouble deciding which of JM's dvds I'm going to get when the 30 day shred is done. I'm learning toward No More Trouble Zones, because I've heard that it's quite a bit like the shred, just longer. Burn Fat Boost Metabolism also strikes me as great, though, because it's supposedly more cardio ("Burn Fat"). Maybe I'll get both? Allahu Alim. At any rate, I'm still going.
I still need to do the TCA peel. Will do that tonight, inshaAllah.

No comments:
Post a Comment