Monday, December 28, 2009

Raving

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

I've been using the cold cream and witch hazel for long enough to start raving about it. I usually have some blemishes before and during a certain time of the month...but by my face, I can't tell that it's coming anymore. Really, I have quite blemish prone skin and I only have two blemishes on my face at the moment--which are easily covered by foundation (not even concealer!).

So here I am, proclaiming it! The cold cream and witch hazel is wonderful! My face is clean, I have very few (if any) blackheads anymore, my skin is supple, not dry. That and my make-up looks great on my face...it seems like my skin ton has evened out somehow! MashaAllah! I can't say enough about it!

Fi aman Allah!

3 comments:

Little Miss B said...

I want to try this but can't find any pure witch hazel, do you think it matters if it has tea tree too?

UmmJayjaat said...

Tea tree oil might even help? Have you tried looking in health food stores?

Little Miss B said...

Yes but my local ones are a bit rubbish, I'll have to try some bigger ones, thanks.

Followers