Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,
I'm just soooo tired.
Sometimes I think that my husband has OCD about cleaning. Okay, maybe not about HIM cleaning...more about things being clean. Which means me cleaning.
I'll be honest, it's tiring. Not so much the cleaning, because I'm not horrible messy or dirty. In fact, I think I'm pretty average as far as that goes. It's the comments...
"When was the last time you vacuumed under the sofa cushions?" as he looks on disdainfully after pulling one of the cushions on said sofa.
"When was the last time you clipped the girls' fingernails???"
"Did you vacuum under the sofa? Why is there a toy under the chair?"
"Look at Jayjay! Look at her shirt! Doesn't she have any clean clothes?"
"Do you call that clean???"
"I thought you wanted to clean the bathroom?"
It's getting to me.
I used to have a pretty elaborate routine and my husband seemed to be satisfied. Then I went to the hospital to be treated for chronic severe depression and I've been slacking off pretty much since. Now given, I don't let it get to the point, where I couldn't invite people over...but sometimes I need 20 minutes to tidy up and wipe down the kitchen table...
Fi aman Allah!
UmmJayjay
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment