Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,
I'm going insane.
I want to spray paint anything and everything!
It's making me crazy.
Ever since I found out that I can get spray paint at Walmart for 96 cents, I've been making a list of all of the things I want to do with it...
Given, the colors are very basic, but I only really need black and white anyway...for any accents, arcrylic paints are also cheap, mashaAllah...
So far, I've only gotten Jayjay's headboard (1.75 cans) and the closet door knobs (negligable amount) painted...but I'll be going back very soon for some matte black to paint the knobs on the kitchen and bathroom cabinets, inshaAllah...
I think I'll also add some spray primer to my arsenal...then maybe I can get at the door knobs?
Some matte white would lighten up the light fixture in the bathroom...
Jayjay still has a dresser that matched her bed...inshaAllah I'll get that done...and when I get her bookcase and night table over here, those will have to be painted too, inshaAllah. Her bed is now black with some lavender dots as accents...inshaAllah I'll paint the bookcase just the same and use it as the foot of her bed. I think I'll paint her night table and dresser red with lavender dots, inshaAllah...???
There are soooooooooo many possibilities, subhanAllah........
InshaAllah I'll make them happen!
Fi aman Allah!

3 comments:
MashaAllah sounds like fun! Thats what I miss about America, here you have to go to like a million different stores to get all what you want. I think I would have to go to like an OBI or TOOM to get spray paint....I want to know where I can buy like normal paint to paint pictures with, accrylics, not water color......any ideas? All I can think of is like some art\craft stores, but they arent that common. Anyway, I hope you will post some pictures!
Salam!
There was a store called Knauber that sold arcrylics and craft paints...I don't know if it's a big chain or not, though??? I loved going there, because it reminded me of Menards, hehehe.
Hmm, I never heard of that-I dont think we have it here anywhere. I know there are big like home improvment like stores, but I dont think they sell acrylics and such---hmm, I should probably just ask my artsy German sister but I always forget
JazakAllahuKhiran
Post a Comment