Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Baubbles

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

My dad just got back from a two week trip to Japan. Alhamdulillah he had a great time and he got to do and see everything there that he had planned. Of course it wasn't too hard, because he was traveling with only two other people (and two people that he knows and with whom enjoys spending time).



I pray and hope that someday my father will come to Islam. There is a lot that he doesn't understand, but he's certainly very tolerant, alhamdulillah. He doesn't quite get why I wear hijab (headscarf and abaya/jilbab), but he respects my decisions and he knows that my life is much more content now than it was a few years ago before I became Muslim, alhamdulillah.

May Allah ta'ala guide him to the straight path. Ameen.

Anywho....................he got some very pretty trinkets for my girls from Kamakura, mashaAllah. Two pretty pearl and silver necklaces. Jayjay wanted to wear her necklace right away, but took it off again. I think she likes looking at it more than wearing it, hehe. They are really very cute and simple, mashaAllah (my dad said he wanted something delicate enough for young girls to wear, mashaAllah).

I am so happy he's back, alhamdulillah. I'm pleased he had such a good time, but all the same, it's wonderful to have him home. He's one of the few people who really understands me. He knows how to adjust to my moods so well, subhanAllah, and he will never say anything he thinks may hurt me. InshaAllah I can be there to support him the way that he has supported me.

No comments:

Followers