Saturday, January 09, 2010

Mama's a student again

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

I've started school again...I'm on my way to becoming a Medical Assistant...or at least having a technical certificate in that field.

The only thing I've discovered is that accounting disgusts me. It holds absolutely no interest for me and therefore it's going to be more difficult to get good grades in that class. The other classes are fine and I'm sure that I'll be okay, inshaAllah.

Soooooo I'm going to be pretty busy from now on. The online courses aren't any easier than taking classes...in fact they're probably more difficult, because I have to find a way to concentrate with the little muslimahs running around and playing and making mischief. In the last three days, I've spent about 10 hours studying--and only for one class.

Hopefully I'll be able to settle into a routine and organize my life a little more than it is currently. I think that my other courses are going to be quite a bit easier, but I'm still going to need a lot of effort and concentration.

Fi aman Allah!

No comments:

Followers